Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December Exercise Challenge

Yes, I know. It's been like 6 months.... so what?!?! Moving made blogging not a priority at all. I figured I would start back up with a December Workout Challenge Calendar and go from there. Maybe by next month I'll have a what's been going on with me post up, but don't hold your breath, really I wouldn't want to be responsible for you passing out or anything. Anyway, here it is. I hope you enjoy!


P.S. There is a facebook group for support and clarification on how to do the moves, you can find it by clicking this link, or by searching for the calendar title after Dec. 1.

P.P.S. Please remember to listen to your own body as you work out. Don't do anything that might cause you more harm than good. Do the moves correctly, and do them at your own risk. I just put these together for me and share them.

~DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!